Getting Acquainted Game – Family Treasure Hunt
1. Find two people who traveled over 200 miles to the reunion:
2. Find the mother with the most children.
3. Find the oldest and youngest persons.
4. How many children did Grandma Minnie have?
5. Find three people who married into the family.
6. Find three children who are currently on a sports team (soccer, baseball, etc.)
7. What country did Grandpa Moline come from?
8. What relative used to work on a fishing boat?
9. How long has the Whitmore farm been in the family?
10. Who has written a book?
This is a good game for kids because they can go with their lists in hand and ask the adults who are chatting without causing too much interruption. Of course, you can tailor your questions to fit your family fabric. Keep it to between 12 to 15 requests, so it only takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Are you having or attending a family reunion soon? What would you like to do at a reunion? Would you like to see more posts about reunion?
For a much more extensive lists of resources about reunions, please visit Cyndi’s List.